Expect more, earn more, be more
Call us on 01244 421 261
Posted by Let Alliance on November 30, 2012
Let Alliance are giving away a festive Christmas Hamper from John Lewis to one lucky Letting Agency.
Every Letting Agent is in with a chance of winning because each new Tenant Reference (Express or Ultimate) that you submit between 1ST December and 31ST December will provide your agency with an entry into our Prize Draw.
The draw for the winner will be conducted on 7TH January and the winner announced on the same day.
Thank you once again for your continued support this year and good luck!
For more information on our products and services please visit www.letalliance.co.uk or contact us on 08456 850 475 and we would be more than happy to assist you further.
Please read our terms and conditions for this prize draw before proceeding:
Terms & Conditions1. This Prize Draw is operated and administered by Let Alliance Limited.
2. There will be one winner and a total of one prize. The closing date for this prize draw is the 31ST December 2012 (11:59pm).
3. To receive entry into the prize draw you will be required to submit at least one Let Alliance Tenant Reference (Express or Ultimate) between the 1ST December 2012 and the 31ST December 2012.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries submitted and will be independently supervised on the draw date of 7TH January 2013.
5. If you do not want to be entered into the Prize Draw, please email email@example.com with your request to be excluded from the Prize Draw.
6. The prize winner must be eligible to take part in the Prize Draw as determined by the eligibility requirements set out below in point 14.
7. The winner of the Prize Draw will receive a John Lewis Festive Christmas Hamper.
8. Each submitted reference will provide the letting agency with an entry (or multiple entries for multiple references).
9. The prize is subject to availability.
10. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Prize Draw. The entrance to this Prize Draw is provided free of charge.
11. This prize draw is not open to any employees of Let Alliance. Likewise no family members or any person directly connected with the prize draw.
12. This prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative on offer.
13. Let Alliance reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value should the original prize be unavailable for any reason.
14. To enter the Let Alliance Prize Draw you must:
15. The winner must be willing to have his/her name, the name of his/her firm and postal town published and be willing to participate in any post event publicity.
16. Any liability to Tax and/or National Insurance arising from the receipt of the prize by the winner is the winner’s responsibility.
17. If the contestant breaches any of the terms and conditions he/she will automatically be disqualified from the Prize Draw.
18. Your entry will give you only a statistical chance of winning.
19. Let Alliance cannot take responsibility for any cases submitted via fax that are lost or delayed during the electronic submission process or those received after the closing date for the draw.
20. The Prize Draw winner will be notified by telephone within 5 working days of the date of the Prize Draw. The winner’s name, firm name and postal town will be available from the 7TH January 2013.
This information can be requested in writing by sending a self addressed envelope to Let Alliance Letting Agent Prize Draw, Let Alliance Limited, Dodleston House, Bell Meadow Business Park, Park Lane, Pulford, Chester, CH4 9EP.
21. These Prize Draw terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
Let Alliance Limited, Dodleston House, Bell Meadow Business Park, Park Lane, Pulford, Chester, CH4 9EP.