Expect more, earn more, be more
Call us on 01244 421 261
Posted by Let Alliance on September 2, 2013
Let Alliance are delighted to announce the launch of our Landlord Buildings & Contents Insurance to all Appointed Representatives of Pink.
Everyone’s in with a chance of winning a new iPad mini! Each new Landlord or Tenant Buildings and Contents Insurance policy submitted to Let Alliance between 1st September and 30th November 2013 will provide you with an entry into our Prize Draw to win the new iPad2 mini which comes with high-speed WiFi connectivity worth £269!
Our Landlord Buildings & Contents Insurance is designed with Landlords specifically in mind. We operate purely in the buy to let sector and understand that financial intermediaries require a high quality Landlord B&C policy to suit the needs and demands of their buy to let clients.
Here are just some of the benefits Let Alliance provides:
• Landlord Buildings & Contents Insurance
• Buildings cover as standard up to £500,000 (£2million on request)
• Contents cover available up to £50,000
• Accidental Damage provided as standard to Buildings Insurance
• Tenant Malicious Damage option to Buildings & Contents
• Nil Excess option
• Nil Excess Rent Guarantee option
• Up to 90 days un-occupancy cover
• Landlords Legal Liability up to £5million
• Loss of Rent cover – Up to 20% of the Buildings Sum Insured
• Trace and Access cover – Up to £5,000
• Portfolio Discounts available when insuring 3 or more properties
• Landlord Home Emergency Cover available (Nil Excess)
We also provide specialist Tenant Contents Insurance including a Nil Excess option and covering the tenant up to £2,500 liability to the landlords property. So not only can you protect the landlords, you can ask them for their tenant details and provide them with this important cover too.
Your Let Alliance Agency Code has already been pre-registered providing you access to our on-line quote and applications system ‘Vision’.
For more information on our products and system please contact our Intermediary Team on 08458 873 830 and we would be more than happy to assist you further. Click here for full terms and conditions.