“Hi, I’m Anthony, Insurance Sales Consultant at Let Alliance, and we believe that renting property is a highly skilled and specialised business. So we have focused on developing Landlord Buildings and Contents Insurance that is tailored specifically to meet your requirements, with innovative cover options like Nil Excess and at a very competitive price.”
Landlord Buildings and Contents
- NIL Excess (£250 & £500 Excess also available)
- Up to £500,000 Buildings Sum Insured as standard (Up to £2million on request)
- Buildings Accidental Damage included as standard – No charge!
- Legal Liability Cover up to £5million
- Trace and Access up to £5,000
- Malicious & Accidental Damage by Tenant option
- Up to 20% Loss of Rent
- Up to 90 days un-occupancy
- Contents Cover up to £50,000 Sum Insured
- Theft of Keys & Replacement locks
- Nil Excess Home Emergency Cover option (unlimited claims)
- Multiple Property Portfolio quotes (including discounts) available on request
- Employed, Retired, Student, Self Employed, Local Authority, Asylum Seeker tenants all covered
- Pay monthly policy underwritten by UK General Insurance Ltd on behalf of Ageas Insurance Ltd
DISCOUNTS FOR YOUR PROPERTY PORTFOLIO
If you are a landlord with three or more properties you could benefit from a discount of between 5% and 10% off an already competitive premium.
Here are our discount levels:
- 3 to 20 properties = 5% Discount
- 21 to 30 properties = 7.5% Discount
- 31 + properties = 10% Discount
Your mortgage lender usually requires that your property is protected with Buildings insurance however even without a mortgage it is extremely important to protect your assets from the unexpected like burglaries, storms or malicious damage by tenants.
If you have three or more properties you could benefit from a discount of between 5% and 10% off an already competitive premium