One of the UK’s largest tenant referencing and lettings specialists

Are you a tenant? Give us your details below and a member of our team will contact you.

Thank you, a member of our insurance team will contact you soon

Failed to send your message. Please check all fields and try again.

Tenants liability insurance is a type of insurance that provides coverage for certain liabilities that a tenant may face while renting a property. It is optional insurance that tenants can purchase to protect themselves against potential financial risks that may arise during their tenancy.

For just £10.52 including Insurance Premium Tax and administration fee* per month by direct debit, you can be protected against paying for any damage to your landlord’s property, fixtures, fittings and furniture.

Cover and benefits:

  • Nil excess policy
  • Transferable between properties – If you move to another rented address
  • 5,000 tenants liability cover – For accidental damage to your landlord’s items in the property that you may be responsible for under your residential tenancy agreement
  • Accidental Damage Cover – This includes the Landlords:- Furniture- Carpets- White goods- Fixtures and fittings- Integrated appliances, such as ovens

Exclusions and Limitations:

This policy will not cover:

  • Loss or damage if the property is left unoccupied for more than 30 days in a row
  • Damage by any cause other than accidental damage
  • The first £100 of any loss or damage caused by chewing, scratching, tearing or fouling by domestic animals or pets

The above list is not exhaustive, please refer to the policy wording for further details


For further information or a fast no obligation quote call our specialist Insurance team on 01244 421 167 and tell us your letting agent’s name or visit our Tenant FAQs page.

*Insurance Premium Tax (IPT) is payable at the prevailing rate set by HMRC.


Tenants Liability Insurance

We can help protect you against the potential cost of you damaging your landlords property.

Mike Dawson
Sales Director

You may also be interested in…

Tenants Contents Insurance

Protecting both your possessions and accidental damage to your landlord’s property.

Find out more

Tenant FAQs

Have a question? Visit our frequently asked questions page exclusively for tenants.

Find out more