Expect more, earn more, be more
Call us on 01244 421 261
Posted by Let Alliance on December 5, 2012
Everyone’s in with a chance of winning because as soon as you submit just one Landlord Buildings and/ or Contents Insurance policy via ‘Toolbox’ to Let Alliance before the 1ST January 2013 will provide you with an entry into our Prize Draw.
Your landlord clients deserve quality cover, so look no further than Let Alliance on Toolbox. Here are just some of the benefits you get with Let Alliance Landlord Buildings & Contents:
• Buildings cover as standard up to £500,000 (£2million on request)
• Contents cover available up to £50,000
• Tenant Malicious & Accidental Damage option to Buildings & Contents
• NIL & Variable Excess options
• Up to 90 days un-occupancy cover
• Landlords Legal Liability up to £5million
• Loss of Rent cover – Up to 20% of the Buildings Sum Insured
• Trace and Access cover – Up to £5,000
• Multiple block property portfolio quotes available (with discounts)
• Landlord Home Emergency Cover available (NIL Excess)
For more information on our products and services including client facing sales aids please visit http://www.letalliance.co.uk/for-financial-intermediaries/ or contact our Intermediary Team on 08458 873 830 and we would be more than happy to assist you further.
Please read our terms and conditions for this prize draw before proceeding:
Terms & Conditions
1. This Prize Draw is operated and administered by Let Alliance Limited.
2. There will be one winner and a total of one prize. The closing date for this prize draw is the 31ST December 2012 (11:59pm).
3. To receive entry into the prize draw you will be required to submit one Let Alliance Landlord Buildings and Contents, Landlord Buildings only or Landlord Contents only application between the 1ST December 2012 and the 31ST December 2012.
4. The winner will be drawn at random from all eligible entries submitted and will be independently supervised on the draw date of 4TH January 2013.
5. If you do not want to be entered into the Prize Draw, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your request to be excluded from the Prize Draw.
6. The prize winner must be eligible to take part in the Prize Draw as determined by the eligibility requirements set out below in point 14.
7. The winner of the Prize Draw will receive a John Lewis Festive Christmas Hamper.
8. One submitted application will provide the individual adviser with an entry in to the prize draw (multiple application submissions will not mean more prize draw entries).
9. The prize is subject to availability.
10. No purchase is necessary to take part in the Prize Draw. The entrance to this Prize Draw is provided free of charge.
11. This prize draw is not open to any employees of Let Alliance. Likewise no family members or any person directly connected with the prize draw.
12. This prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative on offer.
13. Let Alliance reserve the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value should the original prize be unavailable for any reason.
14. To enter the Let Alliance Prize Draw specifically for Personal Touch Toolbox users you must:
• be a UK Resident and over 18 years of age
• have the permission of your employer
• be registered as a Personal Touch Financial Services Appointed Representative and hold an agency with Let Alliance Limited or be registered as a Directly Authorised firm as defined by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) which is a registered user/member of Personal Touch Toolbox.
15. The winner must be willing to have his/her name, the name of his/her firm and postal town published and be willing to participate in any post event publicity.
16. Any liability to Tax and/or National Insurance arising from the receipt of the prize by the winner is the winner’s responsibility.
17. If the contestant breaches any of the terms and conditions he/she will automatically be disqualified from the Prize Draw.
18. Your entry will give you only a statistical chance of winning.
19. Let Alliance cannot take responsibility for any cases submitted via Toolbox that are lost or delayed during the electronic submission process or those received after the closing date for the draw.
20. The Prize Draw winner will be notified by telephone within 5 working days of the date of the Prize Draw. The winner’s name, firm name and postal town will be available from the 9TH January 2013.
This information can be requested in writing by sending a self addressed envelope to Let Alliance PTFS Prize Draw, Let Alliance Limited, Dodleston House, Bell Meadow Business Park, Park Lane, Pulford, Chester, CH4 9EP.
21. Before anyone takes part in this Prize Draw, please be aware of the FSA’s principles for business, relevant sourcebooks and the rules and requirements relating to financial inducements and conflicts of interest.
22. These Prize Draw terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
Let Alliance Limited, Dodleston House, Bell Meadow Business Park, Park Lane, Pulford, Chester, CH4 9EP.