Accidents happen and burglary or other unforeseen problems are a constant risk and could mean losing your deposit.
Let Alliance specialist tenants’ contents insurance gives you peace of mind by protecting your valued possessions and protecting you against any accidental damage to your landlord’s property.
Cover and benefits:
- Nil Excess option
- Contents Sum Insured from £10,000 up to £50,000
- Tenant’s liability to the landlord up to £5,000
- Entertainment downloads up to £2,000
- Replacement keys and locks up to £500
- Pedal cycle cover available up to £1,000 per cycle
- Money up to £250 and credit card cover up to £500
- Mobile phones up to £400
- Public Liability up to £2 million
- Accidental damage to hi-fi, TV, PC, fixed glass, furniture, mirrors etc
- High-risk items cover option up to £7,500 per article
- Alternative accommodation
- Deep freezer contents
- Storm, flood, escape of water or oil
Let Alliance are one of the premier providers of targeted, specialised products and related services to the UK’s rental property market.
For further information or a fast no obligation quote call our specialist Insurance team on 01244 421 167 and tell us your letting agent’s name or visit our Tenant FAQs page.
Get an instant quote