Let Alliance. Designed for Tenants
Contents Insurance for Tenants
Let Alliance are proud to offer tenants comprehensive nil excess contents
insurance, at extremely competitive prices.
Let Alliance bring a wealth of experience to the tenant insurance market and with our policy arranged by UK General and underwritten by AGEAS, we have formulated a Tenant Contents Insurance product specifically tailored to meet the needs of Tenants.
Accidents around the home do happen. By insuring your own belongings and also including cover for accidental damage to the landlord’s property, this could save you losing your deposit. Likewise burglaries can happen, so don’t risk losing the things that are important to you.
Here are just some of our policy highlights:
- 6 and 12 month policies option
- NIL Excess option
- Cover available for any Sum Insured up to £50,000
- Tenants Liability to Landlords up to £2,500
- Entertainment Downloads covered up to £2,500
- Replacement of Keys and Locks up to £500
- Credit Card cover up to £500
- Public Liability cover up to £2million
- Deep Freezer contents covered
- Money cover up to £250
- Alternative Accommodation
- Accidental Damage option to Hi-Fi, TV, PC’s furniture, fixed glass, mirrors & much more
- High Risk item cover option up to £7,500 per article
- Pedal Cycle Extension available
- Storm, flood, escape of water or oil cover
- No Monthly Administration Fees
Why take the risk when you can have NIL Excess Contents Insurance with Let Alliance?
Remember, with Let Alliance Tenants Contents Insurance, you have our nil excess option available at an ultra-competitive premium rate.
Read the small print on your current policy from another provider. It may be ‘cheap’ but it may carry a costly excess of £100 or even £250! Would this make a claim financially viable?
Get a quote in under a minute and when you like the look of our pricing and product, complete the purchase on-line for immediate cover.
Tenants Contents Insurance
- Protect your contents
- Protect against accidental damages to your landlords fixtures
- You protect your deposit
The 2010/11 British Crime Survey estimated 745,000 domestic burglaries in England and Wales, which represents a 14% increase compared with the 2009/10 BCS (651,000) *