Renting property is a highly skilled and specialised business.
We have developed Landlords Buildings and Contents insurance that is specifically tailored to meet your requirements, with innovative cover options like Nil Excess at a competitive price.
Cover and benefits:
- NIL Excess (£250 & £500 excess also available)
- Up to £500,000 buildings sum insured as standard (up to £2 million on request)
- Buildings Accidental Damage included as standard – no charge!
- Legal Liability cover up to £5 million
- Trace and Access up to £5,000
- Malicious & Accidental Damage by tenant option
- Up to 20% Loss of Rent
- Up to 90 days Un-occupancy
- Contents cover up to £50,000 sum insured
- Theft of Keys & Replacement Locks
- Nil Excess Home Emergency cover option (unlimited claims)
- Multiple Property Portfolio quotes (including discounts) available on request
- Employed, retired, student, self-employed, local authority and asylum seeker tenants all covered
Discounts for your property portfolio
If you are a landlord with three or more properties you could benefit from a discount of between 5% and 10% off an already competitive premium.
Here are our discount levels:
- 3 to 20 properties = 5% Discount
- 21 to 30 properties = 7.5% Discount
- 31+ properties = 10% Discount
Your mortgage lender usually requires that your property is protected with Buildings insurance. Even without a mortgage, it is extremely important to protect your assets from the unexpected like burglaries, storms or malicious damage by tenants.
Call our experienced Insurance Sales team on 01244 421 999 to find out more. To make a Home Emergency Claim call 0345 2185 219.
Get an Instant Quote
Landlords Buildings and Contents Insurance
If you have three or more properties you could benefit from a discount between 5 and 10%.