One of the UK’s largest tenant referencing and lettings specialists

Are you interested in finding out how we can make sales for you? Give us your details below and our team will contact you.

Thank you, a member of our insurance team will contact you soon

Failed to send your message. Please check all fields and try again.

Tenants Contents and Liability Insurance

We offer both tenants liability and tenants contents insurance. We make the sale and complete all administration with the customer directly throughout the lifetime of the policy, leaving you to concentrate on lettings. You earn a valuable commission from every sale and renewal.

How it works

Step 1 – Register

Register an agency for the purposes of this insurance. You’ll receive our eye-catching website banner adverts and the relevant training associated with this agency.

Step 2 – Direct tenants to your website

Direct tenants to your website and hand them a product leaflet.

Step 3 – Quote and buy online or on the phone

We make it easy for tenants to get a quote following the successful completion of their reference. Your tenants can call our experienced insurance sales team on 01244 421 167 who will complete the policy sale or renewal, or you can have our quote and buy insurance banners on your website.

Cover and Benefits

  • Variable excess options – Choose from nil, £250 or £500 excess
  • Contents sum insured from £10,000 to £50,000 – Choose a value that suits you. This includes everything you would take with you if you moved home, including your furniture, kitchen appliances, curtains, clothing, televisions, electrical items and jewellery.
  • £5,000 tenants liability cover included -For accidental damage to your landlord’s items in the property that you may be responsible for under your tenancy agreement
  • Fraudulent use of Credit Cards – by any unauthorised persons following the loss or theft of any such card
  • Flexible cover – Take the policy with you if you move to another residential rented address
  • Optional extras available such as Extended Accidental Damage, Pedal Cycles and Specified Items cover
  • Limits apply to Contents in the home:Mobile phone cover- Up to £400

    Laptops – Up to £1,500

    Loss of Money- up to £250

    Office equipment- up to £2,500

    Valuables- up to 30% of the total sum insured (single item limit of £1,500)

    Replacement of locks and keys- up to £500


Exclusions and limitations:

This will not cover:

Exclusions apply where the property is left unoccupied for more than 60 days in a row

–  Malicious damage, vandalism or theft caused by you, your household or any other person lawfully in the home

– General wear and tear or any other gradual deterioration

– If cover is required for any Pedal Cycle, the additional Pedal Cycle option is required

The above list is not exhaustive, please refer to the policy wording for further details

Insurance for Tenants

Direct your tenants to us to make the sales while you earn commission.

Tracey Blaxall
Insurance Sales Consultant

You may also be interested in...

Insurance Products for Landlords

Specialist Building and Contents Insurance with commission on sales and renewals.

Find out more

Intelligent referencing

Intelligent referencing makes for reliable tenants.

Find out more