It is vital that landlords have specialist insurance in place for their rental property portfolio.
We have developed Landlords Buildings and Contents insurance that is specifically tailored to meet your landlords’ requirements, with innovative cover options like Nil Excess at a competitive price.
We make the sale and complete all administration tasks for you throughout the lifetime of the policy, leaving you to concentrate on lettings. You earn valuable commission from every sale and renewal.
How it works
Step 1 – Register
Register as an “Introducer Only” agency for the purposes of this insurance. You’ll receive our eye-catching website banner adverts.
Step 2 – Direct landlords to your website
Direct Landlords to your website and hand them a product leaflet.
Step 3 – Quote and buy online or on the phone
We make it easy for Landlords to get a quote.
Your Landlords can call our experienced Insurance Sales team on 01244 421 167 who will complete the policy sale or renewal, or you can have our quote and buy insurance banners on your website.
Cover and Benefits
- Up to £500,000 Buildings Sum Insured as standard (up to £2 million on request)
- Buildings Accidental Damage included as standard – no charge!
- NIL Excess option (£250 & £500 excess also available)
- Legal Liability Cover up to £5 million
- Trace and Access up to £5,000
- Malicious & Accidental Damage by tenant option
- Up to 20% Loss of Rent
- Up to 90 days Un-occupancy cover
- Contents cover up to £50,000 sum insured
- Theft of Keys & Replacement Locks
- Nil Excess Home Emergency Cover option (unlimited claims)
- Multiple Property Portfolio quotes (including discounts) available on request
- Alternative accommodation cover
- Employed, retired, student, self-employed, local authority and asylum seeker Tenant types all covered
Insurance for Landlords
Direct your landlords to us to make the sales while you earn commission.