It is vital that landlords have specialist insurance in place for their rental property portfolio.
We have developed Landlords Buildings and Contents insurance that is specifically tailored to meet your landlords’ requirements, with innovative cover options like Nil Excess at a competitive price.
We make the sale and complete all administration tasks directly with the landlord throughout the lifetime of the policy, leaving you to concentrate on lettings. You earn valuable commission from every sale and renewal.
How it works
Step 1 – Register
Register as an agent with us for the purposes of this insurance. You’ll receive our eye-catching website banner adverts as well as any relevant training.
Step 2 – Direct landlords to your website
Direct Landlords to your website and hand them a product leaflet.
Step 3 – Quote and buy online or on the phone
We make it easy for Landlords to get a quote.
Your Landlords can call our experienced Insurance Sales team on 01244 421 167 who will complete the policy sale or renewal, or you can have our quote and buy insurance banners on your website.
Cover and Benefits
- Up to £500,000 Buildings Sum Insured as standard (up to £1 million on request)
- Buildings Accidental Damage included as standard – no charge!
- Nil, £250 or £500 excess options available (a policy franchise of £100 is in place for £250 or £500 excess)
- Landlords Legal Liability Cover up to £5 million
- Trace and Access up to £5,000
- Malicious & Accidental Damage by tenant option
- Up to 20% of the Building sum insured for any loss of rent or the cost of alternative accommodation, following an insured event
- Up to 90 days Unoccupancy cover
- Contents cover up to £50,000 sum insured
- Replacement of locks for external doors if the keys are lost or stolen, up to £1,000
- Nil Excess Home Emergency Cover option (unlimited claims)
- Alternative accommodation cover
- Covers for perils such as: storm, flood, subsidence, escape of water or oil, fire, earthquake, theft, malicious damage by third parties
Insurance for Landlords
Direct your landlords to us to make the sales while you earn commission.