Fast and reliable tenant referencing
Reliable tenants provide a better return and enhance the reputation of your business
Meet ‘Vision’, our online system offering the ultimate in speed, accuracy and information. Secure access provides detailed updates on the referencing progress and our expert team aim to complete all Ultimate references within 48 business hours. And it works; which is why we successfully complete 1,000s of references each month.
How it works
- Select your product from Express, Ultimate, Global and Evict referencing options
- Instant results on Express References
- All referencing reports are saved as PDFs
- Agent Dashboard gives you detailed updates on referencing progress each day
- Individual logins for each of your team members and an add/delete users facility for extra security.
- Our ‘Express’ credit report with instant turnaround enables agents to secure tenancies within the hour.
- Including electoral roll verification and a full check for adverse credit, bankruptcy orders and IVAs on all declared and undeclared addresses.
- Our ‘Ultimate’ Reference includes everything our Express Reference covers plus one of our expert team will engage with employers, accountants, pension providers, landlords and letting agents to verify earnings and references to provide a detailed report for you.
- In addition to standard references, we also have the ability to assess students, applicants with independent means, retired applicants and companies.
- Right to Rent checks are part of the Immigration Act and you must protect your landlords by validating that a prospective tenant has the right to rent in the UK. To find out more visit our Right to Rent page.
- Fully inclusive of an Ultimate Reference, Tenant Evict offers a full legal eviction service should the tenant default on rental payments in the first 12 months.
- We will seek to repossess the property and will pay the costs associated with doing so.
- If the tenant fails to vacate on expiry of notices seeking possession we will cover the costs of eviction for you.
- The service includes initial advice from fully ARLA qualified staff, engagement with specialist solicitors and representation at court if required.
Reliable tenants provide a better return. Our referencing service means we think outside the box to support you.